Embassy of Vietnam in Japan
Are you looking for the address of the embassy and consulate of Vietnam in Japan?
Please see below for the address of the embassy and consulate of Vietnam in Japan:
Embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo, Japan
- Address: Tokyo, 151-0062, Shibuya-ku, Motoyoyogi-cho, 50-11.
- Tel: (813) 3466-3313; 3466-3311; 3466-3314.
- Fax: (813) 3466-3391; 3466-7652 (for general information) | (813) 3466-3312 (for consular affairs)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for general information) | email@example.com (for consular affairs)
- Website: http://www.vietnamembassy-japan.org
Hours of Operation
- Monday– Friday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 14:00 PM – 17:00 PM ET
Consular Services (legalization, visas, passports)
- Monday– Friday: 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM and 14:00 PM – 17:00 PM ET
- Hand phone: +8180-3590-9136 (24/24)
- Fax: +8133466-3312
Consulate General of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Osaka, Japan
- Address: 4-2-15 Ichinocho Higashi, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 590-0952, Japan
- Main line: +81-72-221-6666
- Fax: +81-72-221-6667
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamconsulate-osaka.org
- Administrative, Political, Cultural and Educational Section: 072-221-6666 / Extension 2
- Consular Section: 072-221-6666 / Extension 1
- Investment Promotion Section: 072-221-6666 / Extension 3
- Commercial Section: 06-6261-7462
From Monday to Friday (except Vietnamese and Japanese national holidays)
- Morning: from 9h to 12h (Monday only: from 10h30 to 12h)
- Afternoon: from 14h to 17h
How to get a visa for visiting Vietnam from Japan?
- Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam
- Or Get visa on arrival with the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. Visa on arrival does not require to travel to the embassy for submitting the visa application.